The Security and Sustainability Forum (SSF) offers sponsorship opportunities to organizations interested in exposure to the range of business, academic, nonprofit and government participants in our 90 minute, monthly educational seminars.
- Mission: The Security and Sustainability Forum is an educational organization, formed in 2009. SSF hosts free online live seminars that address existing and emerging threats to society and the environment from a changing climate. Seminars are recorded and made available at no charge through a free membership program and as an enrichment to college curriculum.
- Focus: In our live 90-minute seminars, panels of global experts explain the issues and discuss the policy, technology, collaboration and governance best practices and additional research needed to mitigate and adapt to climate disruptions and other environmental threats.
- Audience: Our free seminars are educational for students and the general public and thought-provoking for environmental professionals and government and industry decision makers. Webinar registrations exceed 300, split nearly equally among industry, government and academia/nonprofits.
For more information about SSF’s programs, following and future plans, download the 2012 SSF Managing Director’s Report. SSF-2011-Managing-Directors-Report-v6-Feb-17 1 (2)
We rely on sponsors to offset the costs of creating educational material. We offer two sponsorship programs.
- Enterprise Sponsors: $10,000. Twelve month support for all SSF events and offerings. Benefits include:
- logo and link appear on the SSF Web site and in all promotional materials;
- Opportunity to advise on the annual agenda;
- core services highlighted during the live webinar session;
- link to appropriate sponsor reports, videos and branded offerings;
- copies of webinar video file licensed for distribution and use in marketin; and
- registration information from the live and rebroadcasted webinar
- Sign before January 1st and earn an extra month of sponsorship.
2. Series Sponsors: $2500. Four or five webinars in a series focusing on critical issues. Benefits include:
- recognition on our website and materials about the series;
- event postings on our website events page and listing in our newsletters and emails
- Sign before January 1st and earn and additional webcast
3. Webinar Sponsor: $750. One webinar in a series or a stand-alone session. Benefits include:
recognition in the webinar
logo included in webinar promotional material
- Sign before January 1st and earn a complimentary newsletter ad.
- sponsorship of one issue of your choosing
- logo displayed prominently in newsletter
- logo linked to sponsor website
- distribution to 6500 professionals across the globe.
Thank you to our sponsors for keeping SSF webinars free!